Global Investor Forum: Leadership & Venture Growth
On 13 & 14 February 2019 the third Dutch edition of the Global Investor Forum will take place in Rotterdam. Click here to see the programme.
Added value of the programme to you and your company:
- Gain insight in venture growth & leadership through real-life business cases.
- Strengthen your leadership skills by self-reflection and growth area identification.
- Learn to think as an investor and translate this to your own venture proposition.
- Improve your pitching skills with advice and feedback from investors and serial entrepreneurs.
- Pitch your company to various leading investors.
- Get an overview of the latest innovations in Life Science and Health.
- Expand your network with key players during the VIP CEO-Investor dinner.
Participation fee: €795 (excl. VAT), including:
- Entrance Global Investor Forum 13-14 February 2019 and Innovation for Health 14 February 2019
- Dinner ticket VIP CEO-Investor Dinner 14 February 2019
Global Investor Forum facilitates private capital match with promising investment-ready biomed and healthcare start-ups, scale-ups and tech transfer opportunities. The forum creates a powerful network of leading biomed entrepreneurs, formal and informal investors, physician key-opinion leaders and innovation executives to enable the next step of biomed and healthcare ventures. The investor forum offers an excellent platform for leading VC's and entrepreneurs and CEO's of innovative companies to meet each other, to discuss investment opportunities, to expand and strenghten business network for future partnerships.
The program consists of two intensive and interactive days with participants from different countries. The first day of the Global Investor Forum - 13 February 2019 - focuses on leadership development, venture growth and investment pitch preparation. The second day of Global Investor Forum - 14 February 2019 - will be organized in conjunction to Innovation for Health, the leading conference for innovators in Health & Life Sciences. Here the participating companies can connect with investors in one-on-one settings and/or pitch their company to the audience. The programme will be concluded with a special VIP CEO-Investor Dinner, where investors and entrepreneurs can network in an exclusive setting.
Global Investor Forum is organized by Hyphen Projects in partnership with Main Partner Health~Holland and Prof. Marianne van der Steen of MERLN Regenerative Medicine Institute of Maastricht University.
Join the community of BDP Life Sciences of Business Development professionals and Business leaders in Life Sciences & Health. Through our programmes you will connect with fellow participants, our speakers, coaches and alumni. Also connect with us online via LinkedIn.
Contribute to the development of future business leaders in Life Sciences & Health by becoming a speaker, mentor or sponsor of our programmes. Contact us to discuss the possibilities via info[at]bdplifesciences.com.
RECRUIT BD TALENT
Are you looking for a Business Development professional? Our partner PRIMER BioBusiness is specialised in the recruitment of commercial talent for the Life Sciences. Whether you need new talent, experienced professional ar an executive to lead your company, contact us to start your search.